Thankful for Nature's Beauty: Day 7 #TurkeyThanks Sharing Thanks Gratitude Challenge!

Blue Hydrangea on a November Day
Today's Challenge, is to go outside and take a walk and look for something beautiful that your thankful for. Bring your phone or your camera and take a picture and share this beauty. Email me your picture at sharingthanks@gmail.com or Tweet it to me at @sharingthanks .

Today I saw these beautiful Blue and Purple Hydrangea's. I am enjoying seeing these last blooms of November. Flowers always make me happy. Love these deep hues. I enjoy seeing the patterns of color and nature's wizardry. A few weeks ago I even saw some Monarch butterflies flittering around some wild flowers at the Norman Levy Preserve. When I see something beautiful, I take a moment to stop, look, and then breathe it in. It energizes me and I love taking pictures to capture this moment. Sometimes looking in my camera helps me focus to see the beauty. With the days getting shorter and cooler I relish being outside and capturing the colors of the changing season.

I want to also thank Blogher for the challenge to write a blog post everyday in November. Thanks to everyone from BlogHer for visiting the blog and sharing something their grateful for!



Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart