Sharing Thanks for Duracell's: Trust Your Power - NFL's Derrick Coleman, Seattle Seahawks






Sharing thanks for this Superbowl Commercial that tells the inspiring story of Derrick Coleman, a hearing impaired football player for the Seattle Seahawks. I love that they used Derrick Coleman's voice in the spot to tell his story. Derrick chose for people to know him as an NFL football player, a goal he worked hard to achieve despite his obstacles. I'll be rooting for Seattle today! I have a soft spot in my heart for this team. My daughter Liz is also deaf and wants to be known as a film director or actress. She knows how Derrick feels about batteries that help her hear with her cochlear implant everyday!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Sharing Thanks for reading what's on My Bookshelf: March Reads "10% Happier" by Dan Harris and "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? By Mindy Kaling

Enjoy the freedom of being UNREACHABLE: Take a daily smartphone break!