Sharing Thanks for the angels in my life!

Angel at Rockefeller Center
Kind people make all of our lives better, sometimes with simple gestures that enhance our lives and bring smiles to our faces. Today I am giving thanks for the wonderful people in my life. I am trying to go back to the basics of why I started my sharing thanks blog. To share a few things everyday that I am grateful for and to encourage you to share your gratitudes in the comments, or email me at www.sharingthanks@gmail.com and I can repost them. In this season of light and giving let us give thanks to the people who bring us of tidings of joy.


  1. I am thankful for my family. To my parents who taught me how to appreciate nature by taking us camping and on hikes. "Look at the Stars" is a mantra I have grown up with. They also taught me to work hard and play harder. The most important thing they have taught me was how to love and be loved.
  2. I am thankful to my fellow musicians in the South Shore Symphony. I am lucky to get to play the Nutcracker this weekend with a local ballet company. I love playing the violin and creating harmonies with such a kind and professional group. 
  3. I am thankful to all of the people who make my day eaiser. To the folks at Dunkin Donuts who see me and make my iced coffee just the way I like it! Thanks to Ariel who leads a meditation group at our library. Doing mindfulness practice has enriched my life and helped me maintain calm during stressful situations. 
  4. To all of the writers, composers, performers, inventors, dreamers in the world. I am thankful for great books I have read and inspired me. I am currently reading Daniel Goleman's book "A Force For Good: The Dalai Lama's Vision of Our World"If all of us make a few small changes we can make a positive impact on our world.  I love the theater, film, good television, concerts! Creative people tell stories that touch us and teach us. 
Who are the angels in your life? Please thank someone who helped you today. Do something kind for someone today. We can all light up this world with KINDNESS, LOVE, and JOY!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens