Sharing Thanks for random acts of Kindness

 


Celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day!

I was so thankful to get this surprise in my mailbox yesterday. I teach private violin and piano lessons via zoom now to keep everyone safe. Two of my students made me this sweet valentine note and yummy homemade brownies. 

This brightened my winter day. I love teaching students to love music and create beautiful melodies!

Small acts of kindness go along way to send ripples of more pay- it- forward good deeds.

Today I went over to my parents house to shovel out ice from their driveway. It felt good to help someone out, especially my parents who give me so much unconditional love.

Sometimes to encourage and give a beginner reader a thrill I have gone into the children's section of the library and put a dollar bill with a post-it note that says keep reading! 

I have also put money in parking meters for people so they don't get a ticket.


Tell about a random act of kindness that you have received and are thankful for or an act of kindness that you will do today to make someone else smile!


PS: Come follow me on Instagram @sharingthanks. This week I am doing a Thankful Love Challenge on my instagram account, So come join in the fun.







Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens