Thankful for gratitude practice and reading.

  

 

Thankful to @standoutandgrow challenge to give me the courage to make this video. 

I am so thankful to spend time in my reading nook. My favorite books and momentos surround me. It's a sanctuary, a place I can curl up with a good book and my cat!

I have been doing Gretchen Rubin's. read 21 minutes in 2021 challenge: #read 21in21 on Instagram!   

I have been reading more books and loving it.  

My book recommendations are heartfelt. I do not receive and income or sponsorship for the books I am reading.

Please share a book that you are thankful to have read! 


   

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens