Give thanks in November with Gratitude!

 


It's my favorite month to jumpstart my gratitude habit! I began this blog to share what I am thankful for and encourage people to start and share their own gratitude journey.

I also share what I am thankful for on my Instagram account at @sharingthanks where I post my daily joyful moments. You can also find some gratitude inspired quotes to get you started thinking about what and who to appreciate in your life!

Gratitude like music is a practice. When you get out of the habit, just decide to start again. It helps to practice everyday to become a master.


This month I am getting back to basics and will be posting just 4 moments I am thankful for.

  1.  A beautiful sunny warm day in November! A bonus when yesterday poured and I thought today we were instore for more rain! 
  2. I am thankful for a little technical assistance for fixing zoom audio from a big sister who helped my student fix his audio settings,
  3. Thankful my husband moved my wash along. Its the small kind acts that give us all a little lift!
  4. Thankful for a delicious cranberry orange scone that I got from Uncle Guiseppes. I love scones and they have been tough to find. When I am feeling ambitious I bake my own!


Now its your turn to join in the fun! Share what you are thankful for in the comments.

I enjoy hearing what your thankful for as we lead up to Thanksgiving! My favorite holiday!



Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens