Thankful for Daydreaming watching pink clouds and World Kindness Day

Sky watching at Jones Beach West End

 

I adore skywatching! The sky is constantly changing. I love the colors right before sunset when its magic hour. I love the deep blue shades before the stars come out.

Total is World Kindness Day! Small acts of kindness can elevate any day. 

We can all choose to Be Kind.

Kind words, kind deeds and then pay a kindness forward!

And now for my daily TOP 4 Gratitudes!

  1. Thankful that the rainy skies cleared and the sun came out as I arrived at one of my favorite state parks!
  2. Thankful to visit the greenhouse at Planting Fields today and enjoy all the orchids, cactii, and amazing birds of paradise in bloom. I love spending time alone in nature. It helps me think and provides clarity. I enjoy the variety of flowers and the fleeting beauty they provide. Walking in the woods is a perfect place to daydream. 
  3. Thankful for my husband who finished up some laundry for me. We also enjoyed sitting down to a good home cooked meal.
  4. Thankful to meet a new neighbor moving in today. Amazon delivered 2 packages that belonged to my neighbor, so my act of kindness for the day was to deliver them to my neighbor!
I love to hear what your thankful for! November is the perfect month to focus on gratitude.

I would also love to hear about an act of kindness you gave or received today. We can all make the world a better place with small acts of kindness

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens