Sharing thanks for basking in the sun on the windowsill.

My dog Oreo thinks she is a cat!

A few weeks ago, I took a picture of my cat Sasha soaking up the sun on the windowsill! Yesterday, to my surprise I spotted my dog Oreo sitting in the same spot. How do pets find these little spaces to bask in some warm rays from the sun. They find the warm places in the winter and the cool shady spots in the summer. Here are my thanks for the day.

  1. Thanks to Oreo, who gave me a smile peeking out at me sitting on our windowsill.
  2. Thanks to the staff at Clarke high school who helped Liz navigate the school in her wheelchair. It was wonderful to see her go back to school today.
  3. I was thankful to kick back and relax a little bit last night and catch up on watching some episodes of "Parenthood" on NBC. I enjoy watching the show and appreciate how they show a family raising a disabled child. I enjoy many of the characters in this family and applaud them for showing families who disagree and come back together.
  4. Thanks to my good friends! The supportive texts and phone calls mean so much to me. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life. 
I invite you to share a small joy that you are grateful for in the comments. I love reading and sharing thanks with you! Have a wonderful Columbus day weekend.


Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens