Sharing thanks for caring friends!

Oreo loves going for a drive!
My daughter Liz went back to school this week. My pup, Oreo has been keeping me company! She loves to go for a drive. Sometimes we even go together to pick up Liz from school. This week I was a caring friend. I enjoy helping people when I can. We all need each other! Life is more fun together than alone.
Here are my thanks for today:
  1. I enjoyed meeting my friend Sejal for coffee at Dunkin Donuts. We enjoy listening to each other, laughing together, and helping each other out. With back to school comes the emergency forms. I am thankful to have some friends who I know I can count on. We look out for each others kids and help when we can.
  2. I am thankful for my dog Oreo. She helps me get exercise. I walk her 4 times a day and we both enjoy strolling around the neighborhood. I love walking her at night after the sun goes down. The blue sky with the stars beginning to glimmer always makes me smile.
  3. I am grateful to my good friend Liz. We got to meet for lunch today. We always make each other laugh. We have a crazy sense of humor, we can laugh at ourselves. She is a good listener. We play the violin together in the South Shore Symphony! We love being artists!
  4. I am thankful for my air-conditioning. It has been warm and humid here the past few days. I love the cool dryer air in my house!
I look forward to hearing about what you are thankful for in the comments. There is something special about sharing what we are thankful for. It is inspiring!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens