Sharing thanks for sparkling water

Love this sparkling water and small trail to the bay beach. 

We have had some beautiful weather the past few days on Long Island. Loved visiting the fishing pier at Jones Beach State Park with my camera. I had a serendipity Saturday! Here is what I was thankful for.
  1. Thanks to good friends. I enjoyed getting a spontaneous text from my friend Ellen to meet in NYC when I was in NYC! Sometimes last minute plans turn out to be the best plans.
  2. Thanks to the School of Visual Arts and its great pre-college Saturday program. My daughter Liz enjoyed her first class very much. Thanks to her instructor who lent her money to buy a soft drink during the break.
  3. I was thankful that the School of Visual Arts was wheelchair friendly and my daughter was able to attend while she is healing from yet another ankle sprain.
  4. Thanks to a wonderful lunch at Pete's Tavern with Ellen, Ally, Kevin and Liz. We enjoyed delicious food and great conversation. I enjoyed walking around gramercy park!
I look forward to hearing what you are thankful for!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens