Sharing thanks for a rest and some TLC!

Adorable Heart Ducky I saw while shopping at Target!
Sometimes your body tells you it's time to rest! I caught my daughter's cold and have been enjoying staying at home resting. Instead of feeling miserable I have decided to take this message from my body and get some good hard earned rest. If feels good to get tender loving care from my family while I am recovering. Before I got sick I was at Target doing some grocery shopping earlier this week and saw this adorable heart ducky. I enjoy this time of year where we celebrate love. I believe we should celebrate love everyday and I have a   board totally dedicated to hearts on Pinterest! This is a fun time of year to pin great heart shaped items. Here is what I am thankful for:
  1. My husband washed all the sheets and blankets in my house! It is wonderful to fall asleep with clean sheets and blankets. This made me feel better!
  2. I was thankful to make home made chicken soup for my family. They say chicken soup can help cure your cold. Since my husband, my daughter and I all caught this cold I thought it would make a great healing dinner.
  3. I have been enjoying taking long hot baths. The steam clears up my sinuses and have been enjoying reading O Magazine, which always provides inspiration in the bath tub.
  4. Thanks to Becky who gave us the first season of Big Bang Theory on DVD. Liz and I enjoyed watching disk one last night. We laughed alot! I love the character's on the show. 
Although it's no fun being sick I am enjoying the rest and the TLC I have been getting from my family. I invite you to share something you are thankful for in the comments.


Comments

  1. wow, looks like being sick at "Spa Linda" is a real treat! You'll be well in no time, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your gratitude!

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens