Sharing thanks for going to a Long Island Ducks baseball game!

Let's Go Duck's!
We have been having some beautiful Spring weather out on Long Island. Last Saturday we headed out to see a minor-league baseball game for some family fun. I love being outside and watching a sporting event live. Here is what I was thankful for.
  1. Thankful to enjoy a beautiful evening outside with my daughter Liz and her friend Kavita! Happy that the ticket prices for the game are $10 - $12. Every seat in this small stadium is a good one! Love that the parking is free as well.
  2. Thankful to see a few people in our section have the thrill of catching a foul ball. This may be a lesson in life that there is a silver lining to a mistake. Let's face it a foul ball is a strike and when a fan catches a foul ball it is a small miracle for them. They have a huge grin on their face and they leave the stadium with a happy memory and a souvenir.
  3. Thankful for the amazing Grucci Fireworks after the game. It was a clear night and the fireworks were dazzling!  I love the sparkler fireworks where they sparkle at the end of gigantic burst!
  4. I am thankful for the power of smile. I was walking at one of my favorite parks yesterday. A few people passed me by and gave me a good morning hello with a bright smile. When someone smiles it is difficult not to smile back! We all have the power to give someone a small jolt of joy by just saying hello with a smile. So smile to make the world a happier place!
I invite you to share what you are thankful for! I love reading about the little things in your life that you are grateful for. They always make me smile!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Sharing Thanks for reading what's on My Bookshelf: March Reads "10% Happier" by Dan Harris and "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? By Mindy Kaling

Enjoy the freedom of being UNREACHABLE: Take a daily smartphone break!