Sharing Thanks for family fun with mini-golf!

Davidson Family Fun at the miniature golf course at Franklyn Square, Philadelphia
This weekend our family gathered to celebrate! Blessings to Cathy on her ordination to become an Episcopal Deacon. We also celebrated my nephew's 30th birthday. It was fun for my kids to connect with aunts, uncles and cousins. We have been fortunate to spend a week many summers together on the New Jersey shore. A family favorite on these vacations has been finding the best miniature golf course on the shore. I guess you are never too old for a game of miniature golf. So when cousin Nick told us about a new course in Philly we decided to check it out! Here is what I was thankful for!
  1. So thankful to Nick who invited us to stay in his townhouse. We had a great barbeque on the roof of the building. Nick is an amazing host! Thanks Nick for a delicious dinner, healthy breakfast and lunch to celebrate your Mom's special day.
  2. Thanks for a beautiful evening. We sat outside on the roof and admired the Philly skyline. It was great meeting Nick's housemates and catching up with Kate who flew in from the west coast!
  3. Thanks to my mini golf team mates. We lost the match to the younger set who age from 18-30! We made it interesting all the way to the 18th hole! 
  4. I was thankful to have the thrill of getting a whole in one. It is amazing the excitement this creates.
I am lucky to have such a wonderful family. It's great to support each other on happy milestones. It is my joy to have seen these kids grow up to be such amazing young adults.

I invite you to share a family moment that you are thankful for!

Comments

  1. I am thankful to have a wonderful family, and very grateful that they came to be with me on my big day. Even if they do play WAY too much mini golf ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your gratitude!

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens