Sharing thanks for seeing Rainbows

Hint of the Rainbow I saw on Sunday!
There is something about seeing a rainbow that is magical. On Sunday I got to see 2 rainbows. One was a beautiful huge full arch rainbow. My camera was at home so I did not get to capture the full beauty of it. Luckily I was able to catch a hint of the rainbow with my camera before it disappeared. When you see a rainbow it is important to just stop and enjoy the view because rainbows are fleeting experiences of wonder.
Here is what I was thankful for:
  1. I was so grateful to see two beautiful rainbows. The first was a wide rainbow in the parking lot at Walmart! The second was a gorgeous full arch rainbow that I saw while driving home. Of course I stopped the car to get outside and enjoy the magic of the moment.
  2. I am thankful for some cooler weather. Summer will be hear soon so its nice to enjoy some cool breezes.
  3. I am grateful for all the hard work my daughter Liz is putting in to finish her school year. It has been a tough year for her and I am proud of her efforts this week.
  4. Thanks to Second Stage productions who cast my daughter in their summer musical Hairspray. She is so excited to be in the chorus in one of her favorite musicals! It was wonderful to see her jumping up and down in the living room when she got this great news!
I invite you to share something you are thankful for in the comments! If you live on Long Island and saw the rainbows I would love to hear about your experiences.


Comments

  1. I saw the same rainbow after coming out of church with my son Jeff. It was magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like what you're doing. thanks.
    chad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your gratitude!

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens