Sharing thanks for Blue Diamonds and Fairway!

Blue Diamond Orchids at Fairway!
I am hoping that these beautiful blue orchids will cheer up my friends in the Northeast preparing for Blizzard Nemo! The colors are vibrant and exotic. I am so happy they built a Fairway in Westbury! I remember shopping in Fairway when I lived in Manhattan in my twenties on the upper west side. That first taste of Bon Amie Raspberry jam, awesome tea assortment and freshly baked baguettes! Here is what I am thankful for today.
  1. I am thankful for my power, my heat, the gas in my car, and the groceries I bought from Fairway yesterday. Settling in for some rest and relaxation as I am getting a blizzard on my birthday!
  2. I am thankful for the beauty of Spring flowers sold at the Fairway market. I love seeing fresh flowers. They remind me that Spring is around the corner! I love the fragrant smell. Ahhhh!
  3. I am thankful for more early birthday presents. My brother and sister-in-law sent me a beautiful Kate Spade Passport Case! Now I just need to plan a trip! I would love to go to Hawaii, the Grand Canyon or Tuscany!
  4. Thanks Janine and Stella for commenting on my blog! Thanks for the birthday wishes and for sharing what you are thankful for on the blog. I love when people share what they are thankful for. It is what this blog is all about. I am also thankful for seeing the Girl Scouts on GMA Live stream. My good friend Kavita got to play the cookie game. You go girl!!! It's Girl Scout Cookie Day! Got to love those thin mints!
If you are in the blizzard zone, stay safe, and blessings to National Grid for keeping the power on!!!!

Comments

  1. Thankful to have my family home getting some much needed rest. It takes a blizzard to slow my family down! Very thankful for Feb.9th. My sweet friend Linda was born that day & the world is a much kinder place having her in it:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your gratitude!

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens