Sharing thanks for cute animals video


I have been enjoying finding pictures and videos that are joyful to watch. I discovered this video on a website Cute overload! If you love adorable pictures of animals this site is sure to make you smile. I found this cute animals video on their site by The Humpy Observer. I hope watching it brings you some joy. In honor of the Oscars I have been featuring some joyful and inspiring short video's from You Tube this week. Here is what I was thankful for today:
  1. I was thankful for an unexpected visit from my friend Sue this morning. I was having a rough morning today, kind of in a funk, when the doorbell rang. I was thankful it was my good friend Sue with her dog Perry! I invited her in for a cup of tea. After some good conversation, a spot of Yogi green tea my mood lifted. Oreo and Perry enjoyed a dog playdate, and we also took them for a walk. I am so thankful for good friends and real conversations!
  2. I am thankful for the school administrators today for helping my daughter address some bullying she has been experiencing at school. It was nice to feel supported and know that they want to help her.
  3. I was thankful for triple AAA today. I drained my car battery while waiting to pick up a friend from the train station. She arrived and I tried to start the car and the battery was dead! I called triple AAA and they came in about 30 minutes and jumped my car. It was enjoyable waiting in the car just talking to my daughter and her friend. They shared some funny stories, and we enjoyed waiting for trip AAA to come.
  4. I was thankful to play Pachabel's canon with two of my violin students today. They enjoyed playing this beautiful piece. The harmonies are particularly beautiful and it is a great piece to help students with rhythms!
I also want to let everyone know that there is now a Sharing thanks page on Facebook! You can access the page by liking it! I invite you to like the page and then share it with your friends. On the Facebook page I invite you to post and share what you are thankful for, a quote, a picture or video that inspires! I love when people share what they are thankful for in the comments. When we share something that we appreciate we are sharing the keys to happiness.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens