Sharing Thanks for the Unexpected! Day 13: #TurkeyThanks Gratitude Challenge

Sunflowers from a Riverhead farmstand
Day 13: #TurkeyThanks Gratitude Challenge:

Today I want you to think of something unexpected you are thankful for!

Everyday has something unexpected about it. Today I received an unexpected gift from a friend. She gave me a pair of warm shoes for the winter. It's a wonderful feeling to a get an unexpected gift! I also found a penny while walking home from lunch. It was nice to walk to lunch instead of taking the car. This helped me reach my walking fitness goal for today. I always will pick up a good luck penny if its facing heads up. If its tales, I turn the penny over and leaved it for someone else to discover and pass on the good luck. What are you thankful for today that surprised you? I love to hear your gratitude stories.


Comments

  1. Hey there, I found you via the NaBloPoMo blogroll.

    The unexpected has been missing here today. We've had a super lazy day of sorting through e-books and I'm commenting on blogs, as well. I think I am grateful to have a peace time day, no interruptions, no phone calls, no drop ins, no surprises. :)

    As part of NaBloPoMo I try to comment on as many participating blogs as I can, and I also add participating blogs to my feed reader.

    So I’m just dropping by to let you know I’ve added your blog to my feedreader, I’m reading you loud and clear, I have a link up going at my place so my readers can find participating blogs which you are more than welcome to add your blog link to.

    Looking forward to seeing your posts, and you’ll likely see me drop by again during November.

    Happy NaBloPoMo to you!
    Snoskred
    http://www.snoskred.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your gratitude!

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens