Everyone is thankful it's Friday

Sorry for posting so late today! I am committed to sharing what I am thankful everyday. I am having fun enjoying more moments by just being thankful and focusing on the things that go right.

1) Enjoyed having my favorite Dunkin Donuts ice coffee and the pumpkin muffin after dropping my daughter off to school. They were decorated for thanksgiving. I guess this is one way to cook a turkey!



2) Seeing my daughter come out of school happy. She is a junior in high school and does not know many people at her new school. Today she had the courage to find out #82's name in her English class.

3)Thanks to my good friend Liz, who plays violin in the South Shore Symphony with me. We have a concert at Molloy College at 7:30 pm in a beautiful new concert hall. It is a joy to make music with her with this fantastic community orchestra.

4) I am thankful that my sister-law is living with and caring for my mother-in-law. I pray that my mother-in-law's legs will get stronger so she can move around better.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart