Welcome to Sharing Thanks

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. We gather together with our families and friends and enjoy fantastic food. At our family we have a tradition where we go around the table and share what we are thankful for.  Recently I committed to exchanging emails with a very close friend where we share four things that we are thankful for that day. I thought it would give us both some insight on what we value in life and help us focus on the positive aspects of any day.  I love sharing our thanks, I look forward to her emails and it has brought us closer.

I tend to write my short thank you list at night. It gives me a chance to review the joyful moments of the day. It only takes me a few minutes. To write your list do not think to much just jot down the first four things that come to mind.

This blog is dedicated to the idea of sharing just four things that you are thankful for on a daily basis. If you want to join in on the fun for now just use the comment section to do this. I will share my thank you list every evening and blog how doing this simple daily task is impacting my life.

I am fairly new to blogging and I hope to keep improving the blog.

Linda's thanks for 11/16/11

1) I enjoyed walking my adorable 4 month puppy Oreo in a light rain today.


2) Shared a sandwich with a good friend at subway.

3) My daughter Liz is adjusting to her new high school and came home from school happy.

4)Thankful for the wonderful set of teachers my daughter has this year!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens