Thankful Thursday's with Mom

I am dedicating today's 4 thankful moments to my Mom. My mom enjoys spending time with me on Thursdays. It's a nice way for us to stay close.

1) Thanks to mom who came over to keep me company while I was waiting for the dishwasher repair man. I am thankful that my 16 year old Bosch dishwasher was able to be repaired and is running again.

2) Thanks for taking me out to a delicious lunch at Bertucci's. I had an individual delicious zucchini and broccoli pizza. I am not a vegetarian. I do try to eat meat only once a day to help the planet!

3) My mom loves to organize. Today she brought me some new socks and helped me get rid of all the mismatched socks that seem to collect and multiply in my house!

4) Thanks mom for driving me to my daughter's school. My daughter got her drivers license and had the car and called us to say an engine alert warning light went on. She is a responsible girl, she parked the car and waited for us so we could see if it was safe to drive the car home. Luckily it was just the air pressure light, when the temperature gets cold quickly the tires lose a little air and set off the light.

I love my Thursdays with my mom!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens