Simple reasons to be Thankful

It is amazing how the kindness of strangers can make you thankful. Simple gestures really do add to the quality of all of our lives.

1) Thanks to the two strangers who held the door for me in my travels.

2) Thanks to the friendly cashier at Jake's Outback Burgers who remembered my name and asked me how the burger was.

3) Thanks to the gentleman at the library who told me I should deduct my late library fees off my taxes. (Not sure this is even legal)

4) I am very thankful that my mother-in-law took a few small steps today and thankful to her daughter Laurie who is caring for her.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens