I had a bad day and I am still thankful

My attitude helped me cope with some small mishaps today. My daughter Liz had a stomach virus. My puppy Oreo who has been doing well with his house training had a few accidents today. Mylanta helped and tomorrow is another day. Even on a bad day it was easy to come up with four moments that made me thankful. I am adding a new feature to my blog today sharing thankful quotes. Each week I will feature a new quote that inspires an attitude of gratitude.

1) I am thankful that the temperature was a balmy 68 degrees for a November day.

2) I am thankful that I am playing the Nutcracker with the South Shore Symphony. Tonight was my first rehearsal and I really love playing this timeless music.

3) This is the first year I am playing the first violin part for the Nutcracker. The melodies are beautiful and I will need to practice.

4) I am thankful that my daughter Becky had a safe trip back to Pitt!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens