Thanks for a lazy Saturday

Today was a day to relax!! My whole family hit the snooze button and slept really late. I got up the earliest at 10:00 am. We all need to just relax sometimes and enjoy a slower pace. Here are my thanks dedicated to being a little lazy.

1) Thanks for a good night's sleep and being able to stay in bed to 10:00 am.

2) Thanks for a beautiful warm sunny day. It felt like 60 which is warm for November and makes up for the Halloween snow storm.

3) Had a nice lunch with my daughter Liz today. We went to Bertucci's one of our favorite family italian restaurants. They make the best fresh rolls ever. We enjoyed sharing a chicken parmigiana lunch entree.

4) Thanks to my sister-in-law Ginny. We had a nice time talking on the phone catching up for an hour.

Hope you enjoyed some lazy moments to relax today.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Sharing Thanks for reading what's on My Bookshelf: March Reads "10% Happier" by Dan Harris and "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? By Mindy Kaling

Enjoy the freedom of being UNREACHABLE: Take a daily smartphone break!