Wednesday's Thanks

Some days it is easy to remember four moments I am thankful for. Today it is hard to keep my commitment to be thankful everyday. Here goes!

1) I am thankful Grandma will be able to get upstairs tonite. She got a good report from the Doctor. Hope she enjoys a good night's sleep.

2) Thankful for my sister-in-law Laurie who was able to take grandma to the geriatric doctor today.

3) Thankful for my good friends Sejal and Stella who I got to talk to. We enjoy sharing stories and laughing together.

4) Thankful that my daughter Liz is feeling better and ate a salad today!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens