Sharing thanks for crab apple blossoms.

Crab apple blossoms, April 2012

Felt like the beginning of summer today. Did I mention I love summer! Hope you were able to get outside and enjoy the sunshine! Here is what I was thankful for today!
  1. Thankful to see our crab apple tree in bloom. The fragrance is heavenly.
  2. Thankful that I got my taxes done. Was dreading doing my taxes since I knew we would owe money. 
  3. I am so happy that Liz was accepted to Socapa, film camp this summer in Los Angeles. She went to one of their camps in Vermont a few summers ago and she learned a lot, met interesting people, and had a great time. Recommend this arts camp for teens!
  4. I am thankful to be able to share a cup of coffee with Sejal together. We both love Dunkin Donuts iced coffee on a hot day.
I invite you to share something you are thankful for today.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens