Sharing Thanks for 2000 page views!

  
My cool cat Sasha sitting on the a/c

I caught my cat Sasha sunning herself in an odd place outside our house! If you read yesterday's post I was thankful for all the love my pet Sasha gives me and finding her in the rain. I've been blogging since November and this week Sharing Thanks passed the 2000 page view milestone! I have learned so much in six months so I am dedicating this post to sharing thanks for what my blog has taught me.

  1. I am thankful for all my blog readers. What amazes me is how the blog has reached so many different countries. Yesterday I had 10 page views from South Africa! It reminds me of the show Touch on Fox TV network. It is amazing how a message encouraging gratitude can touch so many lives across the globe.
  2. I am thankful for all the blog readers who have shared what they are thankful for in the comments of my blog. I encourage anyone reading the blog to share what they are thankful for in the comments. I have had over 60 comments since I started the blog. I would love to see more readers sharing the small joys of their days. A special thanks to SKautz and Janine who have taken the time to comment and share what they are thankful for often.  There is something inspiring about reading what we can appreciate in life.
  3. I am thankful to meeting new friends through blogging and the kind advice and support I have gotten from the blogging community. You all inspire me. There are so many creative souls with great blogs on the internet!
  4. I am thankful for the creative spark this blog  has provided for me. I enjoy focusing on the beauty of my life and have had a lot of fun taking photos for the blog. I am proud of my efforts to look at the positive aspects of everyday and be able to use my writing skills to inspire others to appreciate life.
I invite you to share something you are grateful for. I love reading all the wonderful comments I get on the blog.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens