Sharing thanks for a fun game night with Scribblish!

Played Scribblish with my daughters!

Yesterday had its tough moments and it also had some truly joyful ones. I have always loved playing board games and card games. I love when we turn off the tv and are able to play a game that sparks our creativity.
Here are the small joys I was thankful for yesterday.

  1. Becky's friend Shannon came over and they wanted to play Scribblish! So they invited me and my other daughter Liz to play. Scribblish is a cross between pictionary and telephone. We all had a good laugh over our drawings and captions we wrote while playing the game. Thanks to Monesha who gave Scribblish to Becky for her birthday.
  2. I am thankful for my good friend Sejal. She is a true friend, who really cares about our family. I am so lucky to have such a faithful friend. It is wonderful to be able to spend time with someone who does not judge me. 
  3. I am thankful to Dorothy Shi Studios who took a beautiful headshot of my daughter Liz. Last night we enjoyed looking through the great pictures! It was wonderful to see my daughter Liz's face light up when she saw the pictures and can start to believe that she is beautiful just the way she is.
  4. I am thankful for Liz's photography teacher who lent her a camera to take pictures after school. It was fun to see Liz enjoy focusing on the beauty of nature with her camera lens.
Sunday is Mother's Day and I am inviting all of my blog readers to share posts dedicated to thanking their Moms. Yesterday I received a heartwarming post from Janine thanking her Mom. Her kind words touched me deeply. I will be reposting all of these wonderful tributes to mom's on Mothers Day. Keep these thanks coming!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens