Sharing thanks for perserverance

Mother Nature Human Statue at Hick's Flower Show
I have been enjoying reading tributes from daughters to mother's in the comments from my blog readers. If you are reading my blog please share something you are thankful about your Mom. I'm going to post all of the comments in celebration of Mothers Day on Sunday! Love this human statue of mother nature I saw at the Hick's flower show. Here are my thanks for yesterday.

  1. I am thankful for my daughter Liz's perseverance. She rallied and was able to have the courage to go back to school this week. 
  2. I am thankful for my good friend Sejal. She has really been a terrific friend and has helped Liz rally. We have been enjoying running errands together.
  3. I am thankful for my sister-in-law Ginny who invited Becky for a fun day in New York City. They went to see the musical Ghost. Becky really enjoyed spending time with her cousin and aunt!
  4.  I was thankful for the delicious cuban sandwich at Panera! Enjoyed some mall walking and dinner at Panera with Liz last night.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens