Sharing thanks for Rangers Win!

Go Rangers!
We all enjoy routing for our favorite sports teams. My husband Spencer is a long time Ranger fan and was thrilled that they beat the Devils last night! It's these small joys that can give us a burst of happiness. Here are my thanks for yesterday.

  1. Thankful that my husband, Spencer is enjoying routing for the Rangers in the playoff games. Spencer's friend Mike is also a Ranger fan so they have been enjoying watching some of the games together.
  2. I am thankful that my daughter Becky had a good semester at college. She checked her grades yesterday and was happy with her work. 
  3. I am thankful to see my daughter Liz working hard on her school work. Thanks to Karina her fantastic math tutor who is great at helping Liz understand Algebra II better. Perseverance and knowing when to ask for help can help you achieve your goals in life.
  4. I was thankful to have Becky's friends over last night. It is fun to watch them enjoy playing Scribblish. These are college freshmen and sophomores have know how to have fun just hanging out.
I invite you to share something you are thankful for that gave you a small burst of joy!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart