Sharing thanks for the comforts of home.

Adirondack Window February, 2012

Love the view from this Adirondack window at my parents country house. One of my favorite things to do is watching the birds flutter back and forth to the bird feeder. They are so colorful and its nice to get such a close view of them. I love my mom's cute homey sentiment! It was a cool sunny day here, and I spent most of the day at home. Here are my thanks for today.

1) I am thankful for the delicious banana I ate today. I have been trying to eat a little healthier! I need to eat more fruits and vegetables. So I am happy that I made a good snack choice today.

2) I am thankful to enjoy dinner with both of my daughters! It is so nice to have Becky home from college. There is something magical about taking the time to have a nice dinner together.

3) Thanks to my good friends Stella and Liz. Enjoyed catching up with both of them on the phone today. They always make me laugh. We can really count on each other!

4) I am thankful for having my favorite, iced french vanilla coffee at Dunkin Donuts. Enjoyed a small moment of piece with my coffee and reading the newspaper.

I invite you to share something at home that brings you some joy!

Comments

  1. If I may, Linda, something that brings me joy is telling my Jack Russell Terrier, Winston, to come and let me see his eyes. He comes to me, and I clean the sleep from his eyes. It's a moment we both enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your joyful moment with your Jack Russell Terrier Winston. I also get a lot of joy from playing with my dog Oreo. I really appreciate you sharing what brings you joy on my blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your gratitude!

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart