Sharing thanks for my new button designed by Liz!

New Sharing Thanks Button designed by Liz Davidson

I've only been blogging for a few months and have read that it is important to have a button so people can use it to link to your site. I want to thank my fellow mom bloggers for providing instruction on how to make a button. I hope I did it correctly. I'm so thankful for my daughter Liz who made the pretty design for me.
It is another beautiful day hear. This gorgeous weather just puts a smile on your face! Here is what I was thankful for today.

1) I am thankful for sharing a nice walk with my Mom. We took Oreo to Hempstead Lakestate Park for a walk around the reservoir. The water was glistening and we even saw a pair of swans. Such a beautiful day to get outside and enjoy nature and great conversation.

2) I am thankful for the beautiful button my daughter Liz made for me. She enjoys reading my blog and it has helped her look for small moments of joy. She got a kick out of our cat hanging out in the daffodils and quickly grabbed my camera to take a picture.

3) I am thankful that my daughter asked to go to the gym today. She has been working with a personal trainer to try to get into better shape so she can enjoy life more. So great to see her do the exercises she has learned.

4) I was thankful for being able to work out today. It felt great to do the eliptical machine for 20 minutes. The gym overlooks the pool and I enjoyed watching a little boy dance around the pool. He looked so happy to be going swimming! Its fun to people watch sometimes.

I invite you to share something that you are thankful for today! I love reading your comments. If you have a blog please feel free to take a button!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart