Sharing thanks for a sunny day at the dog run!

Backyard Daffodil, March 14, 2012

It was a beautiful bright sunny day on Long Island yesterday. So many flowers blooming. So many reasons to be thankful.

1) Thanks for the beautiful daffodil that bloomed in my backyard.

2) Thanks for a nice afternoon at the dog run. Oreo had fun playing with two adorable chihuahuas Brooklyn and Hugo! The dog run was crowded, everyone was out enjoying the beautiful day.

3) Thanks to my husband, who brought in a daffodil from our garden to grace our table. I love the fragrance of daffodils.

4) Thanks to my friend Stella, she is always trying to plan something fun for us to do. I'm going to try a bellydancing class tonight.

I invite you to share something that brought you joy!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens