Sharing thanks for shamrocks!

Shamrock's from Hick's Nurseries on Long Island

Wishing everyone a happy St. Patick's Day. I took this picture when I went to see the flower show at Hick's today. So many beautiful displays I enjoyed being among all the pretty flowers. I'll be sharing pictures from my visit all week. The flower show ends on Sunday so if you are looking for a fun free thing to do, go to Hick's and enjoy! Here are my thanks for yesterday and today!

1) Sharing thanks for lucky shamrock's. I bought one of these pretty plants for my husband to bring to my mother-in-law at rehab today in honor of St. Patrick's day.

2) Sharing thanks for getting together for a late dinner with good friends. I enjoyed having fun with the Gera's last night. When we are together crazy things happen and we all laughed ourselves silly after having dinner at Panera.

3) I am thankful to have a movie afternoon with my daughter Liz. We went to see, "21 Jump Street" with Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum. It was very funny, and Channing Tatum is always easy on the eyes. It is a real R rated movie. My daughter is 17 so I appreciate that she will see an R rated movie with me. This often creates an opportunity for us to talk about some mature or immature issues. I recommend the movie, the cops on bicycles scene is hysterical.

4) I am thankful for the beautiful 70 degree day today. It was fun to get outside and play with Oreo.

I invite you to share something that you are thankful for on St. Patick's Day.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart