Sharing thanks for finding something you lost!

Wild yellow violet at Norman Levy Preserve, March 19, 2012

There is no better joy than finding something that you thought was lost! My daughter Liz misplaced her wallet with her drivers license a few weeks ago. She has been hobbling around with a sprained right ankle so she has not been able to drive. We have both been searching the house, the car trying to find it to no avail. I even visited the motor vehicle website to see how much it would cost to replace it. So I'm going to start off my thanks for yesterday with this:

1) Was helping my daughter organize her room and voila, we found her wallet under a binder on her desk. I was so happy that we found her wallet with her drivers license and library card! This made both of our days!

2) I loved finding the yellow violet among the purple wildflowers during my walk at the Norman Levy Preserve. I enjoyed taking a picture of this pretty flower. Being different makes you stand out and this can be beautiful. We should all be proud of our differences. Sometimes its your difference that can make you truly shine.

3) Thanks to my orchestra rehearsal last night. We got to play Bourdin's Polynetsian dances last night. It was beautiful! Can't wait until next week to see the American Ballet Theater dancers performing with us. Making music always elevates my spirits.

4) Thanks to my daughter Liz who helped give Oreo a bath and a haircut yesterday. Oreo had fun earlier at the dog run and really needed a bath!

I invite you to share something you are thankful for finding! Your comments and stories really add to my day.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart