Sharing thanks for a great Superbowl, Go Giants!

Wall of album covers at TGIF's, February 5, 2012

Had a nice lunch at TGIF's with my daughter Liz today. They had an entire wall decorated with old album covers. I thought this would be a great decorating idea! When I was looking at the wall I realized I owned a lot of the covers they had: The Sting with Scot Joplin's Rags, Carly Simon's Hotcakes, Herb Albert, Tom Jones. Just got home from a small Superbowl party at my sister-in-laws. Here are my thanks for today.

1) Congratulations to the New York Giants on their Superbowl win tonight. It was an exciting fun game to watch, both teams played their hearts out.

2) It was fun watching the Superbowl with my husband and his family. We loved seeing Madonna put on a great halftime show. Love her message of World Peace and the "Like a Prayer" finale.

3) Enjoyed spending some time with my daughter Liz this afternoon. We had a nice lunch at TGIF's. Thanks to my coupon organizer I was able to use a $5.00 off coupon.

4) Thanks to my sister-in-law Laurie for making some great Superbowl snacks. I loved her buffalo chicken meatballs. They were spicy and delicious. We enjoyed watching the game as well as the commercials. Our favorite commercials were by Doritos we loved the baby and the grandma, and the dog bribing his owner. Really funny and cute!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens