Sharing thanks for purple tulips and other small moments of beauty.

Purple Tulips from Michaels, February 12, 2012

It was a bright cold sunny winter day today. I can see the daffodil leaves sprouting from our garden, they are almost 4 inches tall already. I try to enjoy every season, and I look forward to Spring, with the daylight lasting a little longer everyday. I was able to get outside walking my puppy Oreo today.Thought these purple flowers at Michaels seem to be celebrating spring. Here are my thanks for today.

1) I want to thank the person driving the black mercedes car today who let me in the left lane. So nice when someone gives you the friendly wave so I could get in the turning lane to go on the parkway. It was a nice surprise during rush hour.

2) I am thankful that my daughter Liz's efforts in English earned her a 90 this quarter. So proud of her.

3) I am thankful my daughter Becky texted me she was ok after a recieved a message from her college that one of the buildings had a bomb threat. Her college has a great emergency communication system.

4) Was grateful to hear Jeffrey Beigel, a talented concert pianist rehearse the Saint-Sean Piano Concerto tonight. His artistry is amazing. Could not believe the sounds that he played on the new Steinway grand piano at the Madison theater at Molloy College.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens