Sharing thanks for listening and healing

Fishing Pier at Jones Beach State Park, February 7, 2012

Sharing my thanks for yesterday. I fell asleep before I had a chance to blog about what I was thankful for. Amidst the difficulties there are always small moments of joy in everyday. Here were mine from yesterday.

1) I am thankful for my 8th follower to the blog. Welcome! I am also thankful for Anonymous who shared what she or he was thankful for. There is power in writing down what you are thankful for and reflecting on it. Thanks so much for sharing.

2) I was thankful to see a light dusting of snow last night. All the trees were glistening in the moonlight after the small snowfall. I love when it snows how quiet it gets.

3) I am thankful for good friends. Thanks to my friend Sejal who texted me late last night with some information on a rehab center we both visited last year. It may be a good place for my mother-in-law's rehab. She also texted me at 11:59 because she wanted to be the first person to wish me a happy birthday today.

4) Thanks to Ellyn, who again made time to provide counseling for my daughter Liz. I know Liz will be able to process the hurt that she feels from her facebook account being hacked and be able to move forward so she can achieve her goals and dreams and be able to make strong real friends.

I invite anyone reading the blog to share what they are thankful for in the comments. This would be one of the best birthday presents I can get.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens