Sharing thanks for romance on Valentines Day



This movie was made by my daughter over the summer at a film making workshop for high school students at five towns college. My daughter, wrote and directed the movie.

In honor of Valentines day I have posted "Written Love", a romantic movie by my daughter Liz. This short 2 minute movie is lovely teenage romance story. Watch it and it will make you smile. If you like the movie feel free to share it! Wishing everyone a lot of love on this Valentine's Day. Here is what I was thankful for today.

1) Thankful for my new Adele19 cd from my husband Spencer. We both love music and this year we exchanged cd's for valentines day.

2) Thankful for the day nurse at my mother-in-law's rehab place. She is a very warm and caring person with a beautiful smile that can light up a room. So happy my mother-in-law is getting physical therapy to get some of her mobility back.

3) I am thankful for both of my daughters, who I love dearly. I wish them lots of love and laughter in their lives.

4) I am thankful for my good friends, who texted me valentine wishes today. It is great to have a day to celebrate love in all its wonderful forms.

Share your thanks about something you love in the comments.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens