Merry Christmas Thanks

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. I am so grateful for everyone's generosity. I am posting a day late because I celebrated Christmas night in Pennsylvania. Here are the things I am most thankful for the past two days!

1) Thankful for a peaceful, happy Christmas morning. We enjoyed opening up gifts in the morning. I loved all of the gifts. The P coats I bought for my husband and daughter fit them perfectly! They looked cute wearing them to church yesterday. My daughter Liz loved her film editing keyboard. It's nice to see the joy on their faces!

2) Thankful to go to mass as a family. The priest gave a good sermon this morning about seeing things differently. It was nice to pray and sing Christmas carols together.

3) I am grateful that my mother-in-law got to enjoy Christmas. Laurie and Toto made a beautiful lamb dinner and we had a nice time together. Grandma enjoyed the homemade cookies my daughters baked for her this morning.

4) I am thankful to the Kerr's who hosted the Davidson day after Christmas party in New Hope. I enjoy seeing my niece and nephews. We had a great time playing Blokus. I enjoyed meeting Vitali's parents who are Russian and speak little English. They had the best smiles and it was fun trying to communicate with them. I am grateful for the gifts they gave us from St. Petersburg.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart