Thanks for a Happy New Year's Eve

I got home from NYC at 1:30 am last night and did not get a chance to post my gratitude for the day. Tonight I'm going to post early and combine my thanks from yesterday and today. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, joyful, prosperous, appreciative 2012!

1) Thanks to Billy for acting for my daughter Liz's film on Tennessee Williams. He was such a good sport about helping her out.

2) Thanks to good friends, the Gera's who we enjoyed spending time with today!

3) Thanks to Benny's Burrito's! Had a delicious spinach burrito yesterday on a double date with my husband and some great friends. It was so much fun walking around Greenwich Village enjoying the sights. I love the energy of the city.

4) Thanks to good memories of my grandma Harriet, who I always remember today. She was a party girl and her birthday was on New Year's Eve.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens