Sharing Thanks for reading Family Circle in the Bath

Winter Pansy, December 26, 2011

I love pansies! I was surprised to see this pansy plant blooming in the winter in New Hope yesterday. Today was a nice lazy day. This was much welcome after all of the hustle and bustle.

1) I am thankful for enjoying a hot bath and reading the new issue of Family Circle that came in the mail today. Liked the Be Happy Now article which listed, "Appreciate the little things." as a simple mood boosting strategy. You can share your get-happy secrets at familycircle.com/happiness

2) I am thankful to the Feher's who did a great job watching Oreo while we were away in New Hope. Oreo seemed so comfortable at their house and she really enjoyed playing with their dog, a long-haired chihuahua. Thanks to my daughter Becky's friend Jimmy!

3) I am thankful for good holiday dinner leftovers. We enjoyed the ham for dinner tonight. So nice to heat up warm homemade comfort food.

4) I enjoyed having a fun movie afternoon with my daughters. We saw Tintin. My daughter Liz loved the realistic animation, it was easier for her to lipread. The movie had adventure, action and some comedy.

Comments

  1. I like the premise for your blog, thanks for visiting my little corner of cyberspace!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your gratitude!

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart