Sharing Thanks on the Night before Christmas Eve


Panera's new gift card holder, December 2012

We are busy getting ready for our annual Christmas eve party. Enjoying the hustle and bustle of the season. Many reasons to be thankful today.

1) My good friend Stella called me this morning and treated us both to a reflexology massage this morning. I nice way to relax and unwind. Then we enjoyed catching up over lunch at Panera.

2) I'm thankful for my daughter Liz who helped me go grocery shopping for the party tomorrow.

3) Grateful for some wonderful family time tonight where we decorated our Christmas tree together. We have so many ornaments with different memories attached to them.

4) Thankful to be listening to some holiday music while I'm sharing thanks tonight. Also enjoyed practicing some Christmas carols on the piano so we can all enjoy singing tomorrow night!

Enjoy the season!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart