Sharing thanks dedicated to Oreo the Puppy

Oreo on our morning walk in the sun, December 13, 2011

Oreo is our puppy who is six months old. I am grateful to her, she makes me smile with her antics, and she is always happy to see me when I come home. I am dedicating my sharing thanks to dog lovers!

1) Thanks to Oreo I was able to enjoy being outside. Oreo helps me stay fit by going on long walks around the block!

2) Thanks to Oreo, my daughter Liz and I enjoyed some time outside today. Even though Liz was not feeling well she got some sun and fresh air when we took Oreo to the dog run.

3) Grateful for the dog lovers who have worked with Nassau County to have some nice dog runs. We went to the dog run in Cedar Creek Park, in Wantagh today. It's fun to watch the dogs run around and play.

4) I am grateful that Oreo is getting better with her dog training everyday. No accidents today.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart