Sharing thanks for good friends

I'm posting late tonight. We had a nice dinner party with friends to celebrate my husband's birthday. This will be a short post, it's late, and I am a happy tired.

1) Thanks to Sue and Mike for coming over to celebrate Spencer's birthday. We had a nice time together catching up. I met Sue when our kids started kindergarten together!

2) Thanks to Oreo for your playful spirit. I enjoyed playing frisbee with you today.

3) Thanks to Becky's friend Billy who has agreed to act in Liz's film project about Tennesee Williams.

4) Thanks to my daughter Liz who helped me bake and get ready for the dinner party tonight.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart