Monday's Thanks

It's Monday the start of a new week. I had a busy and productive day. Thanks to the people who helped me out today.

1) Thanks to the mechanics who worked to diagnose my over the weekend engine problems. With an oil change, some new spark plugs and a replacement part for a coil and my car is back on the road!

2) Thanks to my husband who let me borrow his car while he was at work today while my car was in the repair shop.

3) Thanks to Liz's photo teacher who put up a lovely display of artwork. My daughter was so proud to see her picture among the great art.

4) Thanks to good friends, who I enjoyed catching up with today. It's great to have friends you can share your ups and downs with.

I believe that the practice of keeping this gratitude blog is helping me appreciate what is good in life. We all have challenges and problems to solve on any given day. We may not be able to control what happens to us but we can control our reaction and attitude on how we face life's challenges and solve our problems. We can also take comfort in asking for help when we need it. I am grateful to the people who are helpful and kind in my life.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart