Sharing thanks for Daffodils, and a 60 degree January Day

Daffodils at Trader Joes, January 2012

I know we are still in the throes of winter, and it is nice to get a taste of spring. The days are getting a little longer and I saw some green sprouts of daffodils starting to grow in our backyard. My father-in-law loved daffodils and they were one of his favorite flowers. Here are my thanks for today.

1) Thankful for a 60 degree sunny day in January. I enjoyed getting outside and walking Oreo.

2) Thanks to the kindness of strangers, many people held the door for me today. These small pleasantries really do put a smile on my face.

3) I was thankful that my daughter Liz was able to go to school for part of the day. So proud of the work she is doing in her English class.

4) Thanks to my violin student Ritchie. We have been enjoying learning some Irish fiddle music together. It is great to be able to work doing something I love.

I just added my blog to a new network.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart