Sharing thanks on a relaxing rainy day


Liz daydreaming with Oreo, January 26, 2012

I woke up early this morning, around 6:15 am. I got to see the sunrise this morning. Pretty colors with a few small clouds. The rain moved in later in the day. We were relaxing at home today having fun playing with our puppy Oreo. One of my favorite websites that I visit is Positivelypositive.com. It has many great contributors that provide daily inspiration. Here are my thanks for today.

1) Sharing thanks welcomes it 5th follower, Jennifer Pastiloff who is a wonderful featured writer for Positivelypositive.com and is also a yoga instructor. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. Jennifer is very inspiring and I love reading her posts on Positively Positive.

2) Thankful for my violin student Alvin. Alvin is a sweet boy who is working very hard to learn playing the violin. It is a joy to work with, he tries so hard!

3) Thankful for my dad, who called me this morning to chat. It's always great talking to him! Love my dad, and mom too!

4) I was thankful to talk to my daughter Becky who was away at college. Last week she shared that good days to call were Tuesday and Thursday. It was really great talking to her today and hearing about her college life!

If you are reading the blog, please list something you are grateful for that happened to you today to share and inspire everyone reading the blog.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart