Sharing thanks for sleeping in


Snapped this cute giftcard at Red Robin today.

I really enjoy taking pictures of gratitude for the blog. I saw this cute bulletin board thank you when I was having lunch with my daughter today at Red Robin. It was a sunny winter warm day today on Long Island. Here are my thank yous for today.

1) Enjoyed getting to sleep late today. I got up at 11:00 am, so nice to relax and unwind.

2) Thanks to North Shore Hospital for taking good care of my mother-in-law. Enjoyed seeing her today. The tower room she is in has an incredible view of the golf course. I'm happy that she has such a pretty view out the window.

3) Sometimes you get a brief moment of joy from just seeing something with a cuteness rating of 10. Saw an adorable toddler wearing sequins Ugg type boots dancing down the sidewalk.

4) Thanks for Pinterest! I have been enjoying making bulletin boards and looking at the incredible recipes people pin up. I recommend joining, it is a lot of fun.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart