Sharing thanks for good friends

It was nice to see a little snow today. I am so thankful that I have good friends who support me when trouble knocks at my door.

1) Thanks to the Gera family for helping us sort through a sticky situation due to someone hacking a facebook account. It is so wonderful to have friends who will help you solve a problem.

2) Thanks to my daughter Becky for also defending her sister.

3) Thanks to Christina who is a true friend for my daughter Liz.

4) Thanks to a total stranger who held the door for me today at Dunkin Donuts.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart