Sharing thanks for the New Year, 2012

I love the fresh start a New Year gives us. It's been a busy week and I have been neglecting my blog a bit. I usually am home at night and this past week I've been enjoying socializing and staying up late! I do enjoy sharing my thanks and developing a deeper appreciation for life.

1) Thanks to my dear friends the Mozers who had an impromptu intimate New Year's Eve party. The food was delicious. We had so much fun ringing in the New Year together. We enjoyed playing a friendly family game of poker with chips instead of money. We watched the ball drop and did a kick line to New York, New York. So many laughs, and also a great champagne toast!

2) Thanks to my dog Oreo, who looked so cute sleeping in her bed next to my daughter Liz who fell asleep on the couch last night.

3) Thanks to the Santarelli's who came over for an early dinner tonight. My friend Margaret and I had so much fun looking at some old picture scrapbooks of our trip to Paris and England. It was so much fun to share these memories with our teens. My daughter Liz said, "You had great bodies, and your haircuts were terrible!" It was the 80s! What can I say.

4) Thanks for a good night's sleep. Woke up 1t 10:30 to a beautiful sunny warm January day. It was a pleasure to sleep in after staying out until 3:30 am!

Comments

Best of Sharing Thanks

Ten Easy Gratitude Habits

Thankful for Chihuly's impressionistic water reflections at New York Botanical Gardens

Create a Sharing Thanks Journal with someone to cultivate a Grateful Heart